Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy, was established in 1992. Mary Ruth Baker, owner, has been in the field of Colon Hydrotherapy for over 35 years. Her commitment has always been to have the highest standard of quality and client care. These high standards are now available in Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy systems. These systems have the best mechanical and operational design, which makes them stand alone as the most efficient colon prep for Colonoscopy, colon cleansing equipment that is on the market today.
Mary Ruth is anxious to teach and support you in the operations of the Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy equipment and also with the knowledge of the business operations towards setting up a complaint office.
An installation manual & DVD is provided when you purchase a unit, that demonstrates the complete installation process. A two day training seminar on the installation, operation and maintenance of the equipment is provided free of charge, if you schedule your training within 30 days of your initial equipment purchase, at our corporate headquarters in Ocala, Florida, USA. If you are interested in business and/or advanced training, please call 352-401-0303.
We are very excited in presenting “The Traveler” (US Patent No. 5,871,463), the only portable colon hydrotherapy equipment in the world. Our patented, disposable speculums are available in 2 styles (Bulb and Straight) and also 2 sizes (Large and Small)size. They are manufactured and made of the finest quality medical grade plastic, which ensures patient comfort and safety.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Your Health Matters,
Mary Ruth Baker, President
- Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy Trademark – July 4, 1995
- Colonic Equipment PPC-101 FDA 510(k) Class II Clearance – March 24, 1996
- Self-Contained Portable Colon Therapy Machine Patent – February 16, 1999
- Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy Disposable Speculum SP01 &SP02 FDA 510 (k) Class II Clearance – June 6, 2000
- Combined Speculum and Obturator for Colon Hydrotherapy Straight Style Patent – October 9, 2001
- Combined Speculum for Obturator for Colon Hydrotherapy Bulb Style Patent- December 11, 2001
- Clearwater Colon Hydrotherapy Traveler Trademark – December 26, 2006
- Copyright Registration PPC-101 Clinical and Traveler Manuals – March 1, 2011
- Copyright Registration Equipment and Basic Business Operations Training – March 1, 2011