Call for list of classes, times and schedule – (352) 401-0303.
- Installation of colon hydrotherapy equipment procedures.
- Maintaining filter system and filter change procedures.
- Disinfecting colon hydrotherapy equipment procedures.
- Maintenance of colon hydrotherapy equipment procedures.
- Speculums: Using disposable units procedure.
Laws – FDA Federal Regulations for colon hydrotherapy:
- Adequate Directions for Use (21 CFR 801.109)
- Indication for Use Statement (21 CFR 876.5220)
- Prescription Statement (21 CFR 801.109)
Business Guidelines – For your colon prep department.
Explanation of contraindications for colon hydrotherapy.
FDA 3500A – Medical Device Reporting:
- Explanation on how to fill out a report for individual averse event (serious injury or death.)
- Practical application and proper technique and procedures.
Manufacturer Equipment Department Training:
- History of equipment and manufacturing.
- FDA manufacturing requirements and procedures and traceability.
- How equipment is manufactured and the components.
- How equipment works in relation with the colonic procedure:
- Understanding the difference between colon pressure, water pressure and flow.
- How the FDA regulations require equipment to monitor the colon pressure at all times and not the water pressure.
- Why flow controls effect the pressure gauge and water flow of the equipment and why it is a engineering flaw.
- The four major symptom complaints by clients of a colonic procedure and how those four symptoms are caused by improper techniques and equipment (pain, bloating, cramping, and illness.)
- The Physics or water and air and pressure how the equipment functions in relation to the body.